Archive: 13 January 2017
-
Stop 2021 talk for peace’ sake – TIZ tells LunguTRANSPARENCY International Zambia president Lee Habasonda says it is premature for President Edgar Lungu to start talking about 2021 elections because there are more pressing issues to address. Habasonda called on all relevant authorities like […]
-
KARMA: OP blocking my witnesses from travelling to Lsk – KambwiliFORMER chief government spokesperson Chishimba Kambwili has complained that the Office of the President is blocking his witnesses from travelling to Lusaka. Disciplinary committee members of the PF’s Central Committee were supposed to adjudicate on […]
-
Late delivery of farming inputs unjustifiable – UPNDUPND secretary general Stephen Katuka says the late delivery of farming inputs this season has nothing to do with last year’s general elections.
-
Protea sues arts promoter for libelPROTEA HOTEL Arcades has sued a Christian Arts Promotions member Jimmy Kumwenda in the Lusaka High Court accusing the hotel of racism and discriminatory treatment.
-
Zambia draws Bissau, Namibia in 2019 AFCON qualifiersZAMBIA has been placed in Group K of the 2019 AFCON tournament along with Guinea Bissau, Mozambique and Namibia. This follows a draw conducted on Thursday night, January 12, 2017, by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Libreville, Gabon.
-
Namulambe arrested for assaultFORMER Mpongwe member of parliament Gabriel Namulambe has been arrested for assaulting two people.
-
Lungu doesn’t qualify for 2021, insists ChipimoNAREP leader Elias Chipimo has insisted that the Constitution bars President Edgar Lungu from re-contesting the presidency in 2021 since he has held office for two years. In a detailed analysis titled ‘A reflection on […]
Trending
POPULAR
COMMENTED
LATEST
Today
Week
Month
All