Archive: 27 June 2017
-
Court issues warrant against men who forged Kampyongo’s signatureLusaka Magistrate Faidess Hamaundu has issued a bench warrant against two Lusaka men who allegedly forged Home affairs minister Steven Kampyongo’s signature on a work permit. And Kampyongo who was scheduled to testify in the […]
-
Fire Lusambo to end PF confusion on CB, Kambwili tells LunguIn this audio (courtesy of Radio Phoenix), former information minister Chishimba Kambwili tells President Lungu that the only way to end the PF confusion on the Copperbelt is to fire Minister Bowman Lusambo. He says […]
-
NGOCC condemns PF, UPND graveyard clashThe Non Governmental Organisations’ Coordinating Council (NGOCC) says President Edgar Lungu must acknowledge the growing political tension in the country and show leadership by initiating open dialogue with the opposition. And NGOCC says the violence […]
-
Emmanuel Banda yet to join COSAFA squadWedson Nyirenda is still awaiting Zambia U20 star Emmanuel Banda to join the 2017 Cosafa Cup camp after Chipolopolo kicked off their preparations on Monday in Lusaka. Banda is one of four players from the […]
-
Amos Chanda, Richard Sakala appear for contemptPresident Edgar Lungu’s press aide Amos Chanda and Daily Nation proprietor Richard Sakala today appeared in the Subordinate Court in a matter where they stand charged for contempt. UPND president Hakainde Hichilema has asked the […]
-
Zesco names team for Smouha clashZesco United coach Zlatko Krmpotic has named his 18-member team for this Friday’s crucial 2017 CAF Confederation Cup Group C match away in Egypt against Smouha. Missing from the team is defender Dauti Musekwa who […]
-
Robbers kill SWASCO employee, steal K12,000 in MonzeA 50-year-old Southern Water and Sewerage Company (SWASCO) water pump attendant has been killed while a security guard is fighting for his life in Monze District Hospital after unknown criminals attacked them around 02:00 hours. […]
-
Judges can be excited if Lungu dropped treason charge against HH – LawyerIn this video, Canadian based lawyer Elias Munshya says judges would be very excited if President Edgar Lungu dropped the charges against Hakainde Hichilema because they were politically motivated. Last week Munshya, through his law […]
-
High Court acquits Maxwell MwaleFormer Mines Minister Maxwell Mwale and his deputy Boniface Nkhata have been acquitted by Lusaka High Court on abuse of authority of office charges. Mwale and Nkhata had appealed against their conviction and sentence of […]
-
PF to discipline officials calling for Kasolo’s removalPatriotic Front (PF) Secretary General Davies Mwila has directed his Eastern Province executive committee to deal with the youths who demanded the removal of civil servants for allegedly giving government contracts to the opposition. Last […]
Trending
POPULAR
COMMENTED
LATEST
Today
Week
Month
All