MINES Minister Richard Musukwa says there has been mistrust between government and mining investors because they have not been coming to the table with “clean hands”. And Musukwa says government is looking for an investor that can immediately bring US$300 million. Meanwhile, Musukwa says government has procured equipment for gold mining. Speaking when he appeared on ZNBC’s Sunday Interview, Musukwa said a technical team comprising of key experts had been structured to study the recommendations made from the recently held Mining Indaba that would benefit government and mining houses. “There has been a lot of mistrust. What the government is saying, asking our colleagues from the mining industry, is [to] come with open and clean hands on the table, and…...
- Former Mines Minister Richard Musukwa and his team during a tour of KCM
Opinion Poll

Ad
Julia is a curious journalist who is determined to unearth the truth and is good at criminal investigations.
Email: julia [at] diggers [dot] news
MORE FROM AUTHOR
RELATED
CONTACT
Trending
POPULAR
COMMENTED
LATEST
Today
Week
Month
All