FORMER Health Minister Dr Brian Chituwo has commended political parties that have banned their public campaign rallies in view of the COVID-19 health guidelines, and further hopes that they will keep their words. And Dr Chituwo has expressed optimism that the experience gained from handling the COVID-19 is enough to handle the Indian variant. On Tuesday, Ministry of Health permanent secretary for technical services Dr Kennedy Malama disclosed that one case of the Indian COVID-19 variant had been detected in the country from a 42-year-old man who is said to have travelled to Zambia from India. And in an interview, Wednesday, Dr Chituwo said political parties that had banned their campaign rallies had done a reasonable thing. He further urged…...
People have already made up their minds, says Chituwo as he urges cautious campaigns
- Brian Chituwo
Opinion Poll

Ad
MORE FROM AUTHOR
RELATED
CONTACT
Trending
POPULAR
COMMENTED
LATEST
Today
Week
Month
All